Pride Cleaning & Restoration works hand in hand with your insurance provider to verify and archive all of the appropriate documents and costs associated with your property claim. The end goal is a fair settlement. After cost documentation is filed, we will determine the total loss according to your insurance provider’s requirements. Approaching an insurance claim is a delicate matter, and we are confident that our years of experience dealing with claims of all kinds will establish a smooth process that results in an appropriate settlement.
Call Us Today To Discuss Your Insurance Claim – (314) 664-8844
GENERAL PROCESS FOR CLAIMS
- Once disaster comes call Pride Cleaning & Restoration before your insurance company.
- Damage control is the initial priority when we arrive on the property, and our professionals will contain the damage to prevent further destruction.
- After the situation has been properly managed, it is now time for you to get in touch with your insurance provider.
- The insurance provider will assign an adjuster, who will accommodate your immediate needs such as a temporary living arrangement.
- Pride Cleaning & Restoration will discuss an overview of a reconstruction development procedure and the anticipated schedule for and reach an agreement on charges before beginning any more work.
- The next step in the process is to work with you designating the suitable materials, colors, & style schemes for your personal restoration project.
- If necessary we have no problem being the liaison for you and the appointed adjuster. Pride Cleaning & Restoration deals with insurance so you don’t have to!