Mold Removal and Mold St Louis
If you’ve got moisture in your home or have had water damage in your house due to a burst pipe, a roof leak or a heavy summer storm you may get mold.
What is Mold?
Molds are part of a group of micro-organisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeasts. Molds are familiar to most people as food spoilers on items such as bread or fruit. Molds are nature’s decomposers in the food chain.
Mold spores are always present, indoor and out, but they require the following conditions to grow:
- Temperatures from 35.6°F to 104°F
- A food supply (anything organic such as books, carpets, clothing, wood, drywall, etc.)
Allowed to grow mold can damage possessions and cause health problems including:
- Allergic reactions such as asthma or allergic rhinitis,
- Non-allergic reactions such as headaches, and other symptoms including lung and breathing infections.
Mold St Louis
The first step to solving your mold problem is to call Pride Cleaning & Restoration within 24 hours so that we can use our over 30 years of expertise to help you through the process.
Pride Cleaning & Restoration will help you with the following:
- How to start the Insurance claim process.
- How to determine what caused the mold problem.
- Offer solutions to remove, repair, and prevent the mold from coming back.
Hire Pride Cleaning & Restoration to:
- Do repairs or stop the cause(s) of moisture
- Clean up the water
- Make necessary repairs
Act Quickly When You Have A Mold Problem
When mold growth starts cleanup costs increase significantly. Mold grows quickly! If you have moisture in your home or office call Pride Cleaning & Restoration NOW. Get it Dry ASAP!
Call Pride Cleaning & Restoration at 314.664.8844 or 618-288-2828
- ✓ A+ BBB Rating
- ✓ 24/7 live calls
- ✓ At your door in 60 minutes
- ✓ Veteran owned company
- ✓ Serving St. Louis since 1987
- ✓ Direct insurance billing
- ✓ Free estimates