- Fire Damage Restoration
- Smoke Damage Cleaning & Restoration
- Soot Damage Cleaning & Restoration
Fires may start small but under the right conditions a fire can spread out of control in a matter of minutes and become catastrophic and tragic.
If you discover a fire, evaluate the situation quickly. With a small controlled fire, you may be able to put it out with your extinguisher if you know how to handle one. But never underestimate the danger from fire. If you’re not sure you can manage it, let the Fire Department do the work.
Some very toxic chemicals may be produced as a result of breakdown reactions from the various parts of construction materials, solvents, glues and other items in the structure.
All Fire Restoration Companies Are Not Equal
Pride Cleaning & Restoration is a damage restoration company servicing Madison, IL. Our fire damage restoration process involves testing for toxic gases and materials and remove smoke odor and soot from the indoor environment as well as valuable electronics, machinery, books, documents, and artwork.
Hot smoke migrates to cooler areas and upper levels of a structure. Smoke flows through plumbing systems, using holes around pipes to go from floor to floor. Depending on the type of smoke, it will greatly affect the fire remediation & restoration process. Request a free quote or advice by filling in the form below.
- ✓ A+ BBB Rating
- ✓ 24/7 live calls
- ✓ At your door in 60 minutes
- ✓ Veteran owned company
- ✓ Serving St. Louis since 1987
- ✓ Direct insurance billing
- ✓ Free estimates
Get A Free Quote (314) 668-1223
Identifying Types of Smoke
Pride Cleaning & Restoration of the greater St. Louis area; steps in, takes charge, addresses your concerns and tests the smoke to see which of the following types of fire occurred.
- Wet Smoke – Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke – Fast burning at high temperatures.
- Protein – Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes. Extreme pungent odor.
- Fuel Oil Soot – Furnace puff backs cause fuel oil soot.
- Other Types of Smoke – Tear gas, fingerprint powder, and fire extinguisher residue are other types.
Pre-testing Your Property For Smoke Damage
After Pride Cleaning & Restoration knows the type of smoke, the next step in evaluating the damage to the property is pretesting to determine:
- What can be restored and what must be replaced
- The most effective cleaning method
- The condition of the property before the damage occurred
- The full extent of the loss
Smoke & Fire Damage Restoration Services We Offer:
- Clean soot from electronics, machinery, and other valuable property
- Detect and remove toxic chemicals.
- Detect and neutralize noxious gases.
- Restore valuable property back to its original condition, or sometimes even better!
Fires are the second leading cause of accidental death around the home you should know who to call if you ever have a fire. The unique behavior of smoke, fire restoration may be complex. It is important to have an experienced restoration team on your side.
Pride Cleaning & Restoration services to the entire Metro St Louis regions including Illinois Counties.
Get A Free Quote (314) 668-1223
Experienced Fire Restoration Near Me
Fast treatment will help reduce smoke and soot health hazards. Remember- Immediate action is important. Take action to minimize health hazards and reduce fire-related damage to your home or business. Put safety first: fire may cause damage to the structure, including short circuits in the electrical system while producing chemical hazards. Learn the safety rules to protect yourself and avoid injury or infection. Secure your property and personal belongings from further damage.