Water can cause extensive building and property damage. Water damage is one of the most frustrating and common issues that homeowners and business owners face. Water damage in Madison continues to be one of the leading insurance claims around. When water damage occurs, timing is everything. Immediate water control and water removal will help to prevent mold and mildew damage.
Pride Cleaning & Restoration continues to be a leader in Water Damage Repair in Madison. We specialize in all the damage restoration services in Madison. Our water damage technicians are fully trained and have years of onsite experience.
Have a Frozen, Burst, and Broken Pipe Near Madison, IL?
Frozen, burst, and broken pipes can cause a lot of problems for your Madison home or business. When temperatures drop below freezing, the water in the pipes can freeze and expand, thus leading to pipe bursts. Frozen sprinkler lines are a common cause of basement flooding and water damage in the winter months. Sprinkler pipes will often freeze which leads to a pipe burst beneath the surface of the ground. It is common for the water from the pipe burst to leak into your basement through window wells and even walls.
From basement water damage to flooding from an appliance malfunction – we do it all!
Flood waters are a major offender when it comes to extensive water damage situations, however, in most cases, it is the often overlooked areas that cause the most problems. Broken faucets, unresolved moisture problems, faulty plumbing, ignored drain and sewer systems, a frozen, broken or leaky pipe, a toilet or sink overflow, a slab leak, refrigerator, water heater, dishwasher or washing machine, or flooded basement, attic or crawlspace due to storms are all inconveniences can lead to major headaches for the home or business owner in Madison. Putting off repairs can be extremely costly as water damage can lead to structural decline and most commonly, mold growth and content damage.
How we handle water damage restoration in Madison?
- We make sure the working environment is safe Inspect and identify the source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged Extraction with our truck mounted system and pumps Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Full rebuild services to bring your home or business back to its original condition
3 Classifications of Water Damage
- White, Grey and Black. Each presents their own degree of difficulty when it comes to Water Damage in Madison. White water is the water that comes into a business or resident for cleaning or consumption. Black water is the sewage that goes out. Grey water is somewhere in between the two.
- Water damage from broken pipes or overflown sinks are more of a nuisance and generally will not present any real danger to health and life. Grey Water, however, is often caused by dishwasher or washing machine leaks, or even sump pump failures and can contain certain types of contaminants which could lead to sickness and structural damage.
- Black Water is the worst of the three. It can contain dangerous bacteria and fungi. Black Water can come from any source. Most commonly an overflowing toilet or sewage pipe breaks. These types of condition require immediate action as soon as possible. The quicker the control and cleanup, the less likely the total loss of content and property. Black Water can prevent restoration if left untreated.
We suggest you take the following steps to help eliminate more severe structural damage or the development of mold.
- If the source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the main valve or close the window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from the affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
Madison Sewage Cleanup
We also offer sewage damage cleanup and sewage removal services throughout Madison to clean, disinfect, and sanitize your property. Raw sewage contains high amounts of harmful bacteria and is extremely dangerous and should only be handled by trained professionals with the right equipment. Coming in contact with fecal matter or raw sewage can cause disease, can destroy your valuables and cause severe damage to your property.
During a sewage emergency, it is important to act fast. The quicker the sewage is removed, the less damage your property is likely to incur. Acting fast can minimize the impact of sewage damage to your property and can mean the difference between a minor inconvenience and a dangerous situation. We have years of experience resolving various sewage cleanup Madison problems. We provide excellent sewage cleanup Madison services for commercial and residential clients. No sewage cleanup job is too dirty or too big for the experts at Pride Cleaning & Restoration.
Call now for 24/7 Madison, IL water damage restoration, and repair!