Expert Mold Removal Services in St. Louis
Mold Removal In St Louis Mo
Emergency Response Hotline
Get in touch with our 24/7 damage restoration services team today.
Do You Have A Mold Problem?
If you’ve got moisture in your St Louis area home or have had water damage in your house due to a burst pipe, a roof leak or a heavy summer storm you need a mold removal contractor. Pride Cleaning & Restoration has been helping families in St Louis with Mold Remediation, Mold Removal, and Mold Restoration services since 1987.
Mold spores are tiny and invisible to the naked eye. They float through the air and can enter your home through open doors, windows, or HVAC systems. Once they land on a damp surface, they start to grow. Mold can grow on just about any type of material, including wood, paper, carpet, and food.
While most mold is not dangerous, some types like black mold can cause serious health problems. For people with allergies or respiratory problems, mold can trigger allergic reactions and other serious reactions. In rare cases, it can also lead to black mold poisoning. This is a serious condition that can cause neurological problems, organ damage, and even death.
If you think you have mold in your home, it’s important to have it professionally removed. This is the only way to ensure that all of the mold spores are gone and that your home is safe again.
FIRE DAMAGE RESTORATION
Mold Remediation Services
Even if you’re not sure you’re ready for mold removal help, feel free to contact us to discuss your mold removal questions. We’re happy to share our experience and answer any mold removal questions for our neighbors in the St Louis area.
- Immediate Response – We provide 24-hour emergency damage restoration services. Your call will be answered by a live person.
- Moisture Detection – Pride Cleaning & Restoration uses the latest technology to do a mold inspection which uncovers unseen moisture in floors and walls so we can prevent further mold problems down the road.
- Comprehensive Services – Every part of your mold removal needs are handled from inspection to testing, removing odors and mold remediation.
- Insurance Accepted – On your behalf, we work with your insurance company. We also offer flexible and convenient payment options.
- Professional Training – Our technicians have years of hands-on experience dealing with mold problems. We’ve handled mold problems like you are experiencing many times.
Get In Touch To Get A Free Estimate On Our Mold Removal Services
Do you have any worries about the presence of mold in your home? Pride Cleaning And Restoration, Inc is a professional mold removal company that can assist you in getting rid of any mold in your home. We only use the most effective and innovative mold removal techniques, so you can rest easy knowing it’s gone for good. Call us today for a free estimate and don’t let mold take over your home!
Request A Free Estimate
frequently asked questions
Molds are part of a group of micro-organisms called fungi that also includes mushrooms and yeasts. Molds are familiar to most people as food spoilers on items such as bread or fruit. Molds are nature’s decomposers in the food chain.
Mold spores are always present, indoor and out, but they require the following conditions to grow:
- Temperatures from 35.6°F to 104°F
- A food supply (anything organic such as books, carpets, clothing, wood, drywall, etc.)
Allowed to grow mold can damage possessions and cause health problems including:
- Allergic reactions such as asthma or allergic rhinitis,
- Non-allergic reactions such as headaches, and other symptoms including lung and breathing infections.
The first step to solving your mold problem is to call Pride Cleaning & Restoration within 24 hours so that we can use our over 30 years of expertise to help you through the process.
Pride Cleaning & Restoration will help you with the following:
- How to start the Insurance claim process.
- How to determine what caused the mold problem.
- Offer solutions to remove, repair, and prevent the mold from coming back.
Mold removal isn’t as simple as just going in and doing a little cleaning until you can’t see it anymore. As a highly trained certified mold removal company, we can determine where, why and how your mold growth started in your home. Then, we follow a trusted mold remediation process to ensure your property is safe:
- Setup and containment of the damaged areas
- HEPA vacuuming of all exposed or infected surfaces
- Proper removal and anti-microbial wipe down of hard surfaces including furniture with a safe green mold cleaner
- Removal of infected materials if necessary
- Negative Air Machine (NAM) or Air Scrubber operation
- Properly bagging and discarding mold contaminated items for removal
- Antimicrobial treatment and Biocide application
- HEPA vacuuming again to ensure complete mold removal
- Encapsulation sealant process
Pride Cleaning & Restoration services to the entire Metro St Louis regions including Illinois Counties.