Job Type: Water Damage Restoration Client: Residential Homeowner Location: Millstadt, IL Rooms Affected: Upstairs and Downstairs Bathroom Materials Affected: Tile floors, Drywall, Insulation, Baseboards Equipment Used: Air Movers, Dehumidifiers, Moisture Detectors, Antimicrobial Spray At Pride Cleaning And Restoration, Inc., we understand that unexpected water damage can be a homeowner’s worst
Expert Damage Restoration Services in St. Louis
Water Damage Restoration
Emergency Response Hotline
Get in touch with our 24/7 damage restoration services team today.
Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration In St. Louis
Water Damage Restoration Service
Pride Cleaning and Restoration can also take care of any home or business water damage restoration project:
Residential And Commercial DAMAGE Restoration Services
What Are Common Causes Of Water Damage:
Overflowing Toilets, Tubs, and Sinks
Sewage and Septic Backups
Flooding From Heavy Rains
Leaking From Roofs, Windows, And Doors
A Top Rated Restoration Company Working With Your Insurance Provider
Do you need a long-term solution to a water damage problem in your St. Louis home? We at Pride Cleaning And Restoration, Inc can assist you. We understand how stressful water damage can be, especially if you don’t know where to begin.
As a top-rated restoration company, we will handle everything. We can quickly restore your home with water damage restoration, mold remediation services, and even fire damage restoration. We also work with all insurance companies and can assist you with filing an insurance claim.
Call (314) 668-1223 today for a free quote on water damage restoration in St. Louis, MO.
Request A Free Estimate
See Our Water Damage Restoration Work
At Pride Cleaning And Restoration, Inc., we recently had the opportunity to help a family in Edwardsville, IL, recover from significant water damage in their home. This case study highlights our approach to water damage restoration in Edwardsville, IL, showcasing our commitment to restoring normalcy in the lives of our
It’s bad enough when a pipe bursts in a single-family home. The amount of destruction can be incredibly devastating, but when a pipe bursts in a commercial building, it takes things to another level. This is especially true when a broken pipe floods a large apartment complex. In situations like
frequently asked questions
Water Damage FAQ
Water damage removal isn’t as simple as just going in and doing a little cleaning until you can’t see it anymore. As a highly trained certified water removal company, we can determine where, why and how your water damage started in your home. Then, we follow a trusted water remediation process to ensure your property is safe:
- Call Us: We will gather information about you & the property with water damage.
- Water Damage Inspection: Our team will inspect the area of the water damage and take immediate action to stop the leaking water to prevent more damage.
- Water Removal: We will use a combination of pumps, wet vacs, and sponges to remove the standing water from your home. Our team will also remove wet furniture, carpet, and water soaked materials to help the area dry faster.
- Drying & Dehumidifying: We use powerful blowers and fans to move large amounts of air over the wet areas to start drying and evaporation. Dehumidifiers and Evaporators will be used to draw moisture from the walls and floors so that mold does not start growing.
- Cleaning & Sanitizing: One of the most important parts of the water damage restoration process is cleaning and sanitizing the entire home. We use green cleaning products that will keep your home and family safe.
- Repair & Restoration: Finally, after all of the cleaning has been completed, we will work with you to restore your home or property back to better than new status. Our professional team will handle all of the reconstruction including drywall, electric, plumbing, flooring, painting and more.
Do you have questions about how to handle water damage insurance claims? We can work directly with your home insurance provider to process all claims. Learn more about water damage insurance claims here.
Pride Cleaning & Restoration services to the entire Metro St Louis regions including Illinois Counties.
View our water removal services area here
Water Damage Restoration Tips
When you happen upon a sloshing, wet disaster in your home or business, it’s normal to experience a panicked rush of adrenaline. Instead of allowing panic to determine your next moves, use the guide below to protect your property and family. As a trusted provider of emergency water damage services
Natural disasters and building malfunctions can happen anytime, regardless of preparation. As a business owner, some of these disasters can spell trouble for your commercial gains or properties. An emergency response plan can help you address commercial water damage to have as little downtime as possible. With good planning and
After a home suffers from a water damage event, homeowners are often left with the big decision–to hire a professional or not. Though it might be tempting to clean up the damage without any help, professional water removal services often yield better results. Why? Professional water removal involves several steps